PENGARUH MODAL, LOKASI DAN JAM KERJA TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PEDAGANG DI WISATA PANTAI SELATBARU KECAMATAN BANTAN DALAM PERSPEKTIF EKONOMI ISLAM

Novia Sari(1*), Sandi Andika(2),

(1) STAIN Bengkalis
(2) STAIN Bengkalis
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract

Trade is the main root of national development and regional development, which aims to create an advanced and independent society and physically and mentally prosperous. The goal of traders is to get high income to meet their needs. Several factors that affect the level of income include capital, location and working hours. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of capital, location and working hours on the income level of traders. A questionnaire in the form of a questionnaire was used to collect data. The total population of the study was all traders in Selatbaru Beach, which consisted of 40 people, all of whom were used as research samples. In analyzing data; Researchers used multiple linear regression quantitative analysis. Hypothesis testing using the t test shows that "the three independent variables studied were proven to have a significant partial effect on the dependent variable traders' income". Then through the F test it can be seen that "the three independent variables studied simultaneously affect the dependent variable, namely the income of traders". The Adjusted Square R2 figure of 0.767 shows that 76.7% of traders' income variables can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 23.3% is explained by other variables outside the three variables used in this study.


Key words: Capital; working hours; location; income; multiple regression analysis


Full Text:

PDF

References

Basu Swasta, Manajemen Penjualan, Yogyakarta: BPFE Yogakarta, 2008.

Darmanto, dkk, Kiat Percepatan Kinerja UMKM dengan Model Strategi Orientasi Berbasis Lingkungan, Yogyakarta: Deepublish, 2018.

Deliarnov, IPS Ekonomi Sltp Jilid 3, Jakarta: Esis, 2001.

Edytus Adisu, Hak Karyawan Atas Gaji dan Pedoman untuk Menghitung: Gaji Pokok, Uang lembur, Gaji Sundulan, Intensif- Bonus- THR, Pajak atas Gaji, Iuran Pensiun- Pesangon, Iuran Jamsostek/ Dana Sehat, Jakarta: Forum Sahabat, 2008.

Fahmi Medias, Ekonomi Mikro Islam,Magelang: Unimma Press, 2018.

Hendi Suhendi, Fiqh Muamalah, Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada, 2005.

Ike Wahyu Nurfiana, “Analisis Pengaruh Modal, Jam Kerja, dan Lokasi terhadap Tingkat Pendapatan Pedagang Pasar Mranggen”, Jurnal Ekonomi, Semarang: Universitas Islam Negeri Walisongo Semarang, 2018.

Kamsir, Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan, Jakarta : Kencana Prenada Media Group, 2010.

Kamsir, Kewirausahaan, Jakarta: PT Rajawali Pers, 2011.

Lukman Hakim, Prinsip-Prinsip Ekonomi Islam,Jakarta: Erlangga, 2012.

Mustafa Khalid, The Greatest Story Of Muhammad, Yogyakarta: Ide Segar Media, 2017.

Rustam Effendi, Produksi dalam Islam, Yogyakarta: Magistra Insania Press, 2003.

Sherly, 25 Usaha Terlaris Modal 1-3 Juta, Yogyakarta: Jogja Great! Publisher, 2010.

Siti Hajar (Salah satu pedagang dipantai Selatbaru), wawancara, Selatbaru 13 Desember 2019 pukul 15.30 WIB di Pendopo Pantai Selatbaru.

Sutrisno Hadi, Analisis Regresi, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2004

V. Wiratna Sujarweni, SPSS Untuk Penelitian, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press, 2014.


Article Metrics

This article has been viewed : 0 times
PDF file downloaded : 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.